Car Accident Clients
Car Accident Injury lawyers help with accidents that happen every day in Chicago and across Illinois – even to the safest drivers. You can’t control what careless motorists do. But you can take control of your life after a crash. The road to recovery starts by contacting an attorney who will protect your rights, seek the compensation you deserve and ultimately help to lift your burdens.
To learn more about how we can help you, contact us today. Call or submit our online form. Our consultations are always free, and they carry no obligations.
Studies have shown that auto accident victims recover more in damages when represented by an attorney than when they attempt to deal with an auto insurance company on their own.
The reality is that an accident lawyer can provide a variety of services that are aimed at recovering the maximum amount for you and your family after a car accident. These services include:
- Thoroughly investigating your accident.
- Consulting with experts from a variety of fields, including accident reconstruction, mechanical engineering, medical care and life-care planning experts.
- Closely looking at all insurance policies involved in your case.
- Ensuring all documents are filed in a timely manner.
- Aggressively negotiating with the auto insurance company.
- Presenting a persuasive case on your behalf in court.
Resolving any health care or other liens attached to your recovery in a manner that ensures you receive the amount you need to pay for all of your medical expenses and move on in life with financial security.
We believe it is crucial to conduct an immediate, thorough investigation of a car wreck so as to ensure that no evidence is lost or destroyed. It is critical you contact a Chicago car accident attorney immediately about your car accident claim.
We can collect extensive evidence in your case, including:
- The police crash report
- Photos of the accident scene
- Photos of the damaged vehicles
- Eyewitness statements
- Information from the event data recorder (EDR, or “black box”)
- Cell phone records and other electronic evidence
- Manufacturer records or recall information
- Medical records and work records.
We can also consult with highly qualified experts who can help us to determine:
- Who caused the accident?
- Who should be held liable?
- How much you deserve to recover?
Our goal is to compile enough evidence to establish a solid car accident claim and make the best case possible for full and fair compensation. We aggressively negotiate with insurance companies and use a skilled approach to representing our clients in the courtroom.